Ministry Trainee Programme
The Ministry Trainee Programme is a one or two year full-time training programme aimed at equipping women and men for future gospel ministry, either in full-time vocational ministry or in the secular workplace.
Our Ministry Trainee programme has been running since September 2001 and offers a great opportunity to serve the local church, to explore and develop your gifting, and is often a stepping-stone to future ministry opportunities. We aim to have multiple MTs each year, many of whom are new graduates, although others have come to the scheme from other employment.
What would I do?
The programme consists of three core elements:
- Doing hands-on ministry
- Training and equipping for ministry
- Facilitating ministry through practical service
Would I benefit from being a Ministry Trainee?
The role could suit a wide range of different people:
- Recent graduates or those coming from a secular workplace;
- Candidates with or without degree-level education;
- Candidates considering full-time Christian ministry, and those wanting to be equipped as Christian leaders in secular vocations.
If you’re interested then you can find out more by downloading the MT information pack below.
Applications for the ministry training programme are currently closed. Applications for 2023-24 will open in late 2022.
For more information or to set up an informal chat about the MT programme, contact Craig Summers.